Yay, I'm back with another Music Monday post to kickstart a brand new week! And for this week, we have Haim! (pronounced to rhyme with time, if you were wondering)
- They're from Los Angeles, California
- They're sisters! Este (bass), Danielle (lead guitar, lead vocals) and Alana (rhythm guitar, keyboards, percussions)
- Although they've not yet released a full album, they've already played at Glastonbury 2013, earned a top ranking in BBC's Sounds of 2013 poll
- Este graduated with a degree in Ethnomusicology from UCLA in just 2 years instead of the normal 5
- All 3 sisters are proficient in more than one instrument - Este (guitar, bass), Danielle (guitar, drums), Alana (guitar, keyboards, percussion)
- Their debut album, Days Are Gone, will be available on 30 September 2013
I first fell in love with them when I heard their track, Falling.
This track gets me, every single time. It's perfection, it's eargasm.
Of course, I went to check out their other songs and now, I'm a HUGE fan.
This is their latest single. The music video is pretty hilarious btw, so watch it!
Check out the rest of their songs too if you like what you hear. I can't wait for their debut album. SO EXCITED.