FIDé Fashion Week just ended last weekend and it's already time for us to be ready for another fashion event - Digital Fashion Week!
I really really love the concept behind DFW - it is the world’s first shoppable live streaming fashion event. Viewers are also able to make instant purchase off the live runway (via ASOS Marketplace), with a delivery period of 4 to 8 weeks. Sounds good yes? It also debuted last year with a stellar cast (can't think of another term here, I hope "cast" is the right term here lol), there's supermodel Andre Pejic, legendary fashion icon Patricia Field, America's Next Top Model cycle 18 winner Sophie Sumner and China's top fashion designer Guo Pei alongside 6 top Singapore fashion designer labels.
And may I say, Digital Fashion Week 2013 is gonna be EVEN BETTER!
Because, British supermodel Naomi Campbell will be making her first catwalk in Southeast Asia for the opening show!!!!
I did a double take when I first received the news cos I didn't really believe it at first, I thought I read it wrongly. But no, she really is! That's just absolutely brilliant!
Now the question is: Do you wanna attend this opening show and watch Naomi Campbell live in runway action? Because, you can! I myself would really want to be there too!
The British High Commission and British Council have launched the #DressUpUK Fashion Photo Contest. The top winner of the contest will get to attend the Digital Fashion Week’s opening show where British supermodel Naomi Campbell will be making her first catwalk in Southeast Asia. Other prizes up for grabs include shopping vouchers from British brands and a commemorative stamp set of TRH The Duke and Duchess’s visit to Singapore.
This contest ends next and the minimum age of the participant is 18 years old.
Contest details: On British High Commission’s Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/
About Digital Fashion Week
Naomi Campbell will be making her first Southeast Asian runway walk at the Digital Fashion Week (DFW). It is the world’s first shoppable live streaming fashion event. Viewers are also able to make instant purchase off the live runway (via ASOS Marketplace), with a delivery period of 4 to 8 weeks.
This year, DFW has the ‘British Exchange’ theme as British Council and British High Comm are involved.
About the Contest
Upload a photo of your "British-inspired" outfit with a caption to describe why it represents "British fashion" (< 25 words).
- Submit entry via UKinSG Facebook
- Post on your public Twitter or Instagram accounts with the hashtags #DressUpUK #OOTD
· A pair of Digital Fashion Week tickets for the by invitation only Opening Fashion Show, where British supermodel NAOMI CAMPBELL makes her debut catwalk in Southeast Asia ().
· New Look + TM Lewin + ASOS shopping vouchers worth S$350
· Stamp set commemorating the visit to Singapore of TRH The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge
· British Council goodie bag
5 Consolation Prizes
· A pair of Digital Fashion Week by invitation only fashion show tickets.
· New Look + TM Lewin + ASOS shopping vouchers worth SGD$100
· British Council goodie bag
Good luck! ;)