I am an avid online shopper because I love the convenience of being able to shop anytime, anywhere, on the go. If there wasn't such a thing as online shopping, I think new additions to my wardrobe will be like once every 2 months or something because finding time to shop is kinda difficult.
With that said, I still know of people who are not avid online shoppers (how???) because they find that quality is usually poor, the items are also mass produced and repeatedly seen in more than one online store. This also means that chances of them bumping into someone wearing the same outfit is higher, and who likes that? Some also lament the lack of nice designs.
Plains and Prints however, is an established premium women's apparel brand in the Philippines and overseas, with over 60 stores and they have now expanded to Singapore (currently available online only).
And I've also come to realise that Plains and Prints is not quite like the other local online stores. How so? Here's why, and take special note of point 6 and 9 (especially 9). ;)
- Their items are designed in-house and manufactured for their label.
- All patterns and prints are made by their in-house designers and custom printed.
- Their designs are fun, vibrant and yet sophisticated. This means it's great for both the office or fun.
- They pride themselves on their unique prints and clever interplay of different fabics.
- They place a strong emphasis on quality - Each piece is inspected and hand finished. This makes the quality comparable to the more expensive brands in the market.
- Customer satisfaction is priority to them. They allow customers to return products within 14 days if they are not satisfied and the product cost will be refunded.
- New designs are released every 2 weeks with each item produced in small quantities.
- Each collection is unique from each other because they believe that the dream wardrobe should have variation in styles so there will always be the right outfit to fit the mood or occasion.
- They understand how the waiting time and worry about losing parcels can be stressful and annoying and hence, they offer free next day shipping within Singapore via SingPost SmartPac or AM Mail. No minimum purchase required. (say whutttt??)
If you've not explored online shopping before because of the reasons I mentioned in my second paragraph, then I'd really encourage you to make your very first online shopping experience with Plains and Prints. With the above 9 points, what else can possible hold you back?? And if you're already an avid online shopper like me (heh heh), then yay! Cos here's another awesome online store to shop from! :D
Thank you Plains and Prints for sending me these two items hehe.
#1 - Cypress SL Dress
I was pleasantly surprised by the material and quality of this dress, especially the skirt bottom. Wow. This is boutique quality.
I really love the sheer polka dot details at the top of this dress hehe.
#2 - Coco S/L Top
Okay this top is so much prettier in real life! Because from the photos on the website, you can't really see the gorgeous marble-ish print of this top! It's also really really comfy and great for warm and humid Singapore. Also love the cut!
Head on over to Plains and Prints to check out their collections, I promise you won't be disappointed. There's something for everyone no matter what your style is. Because as you can see, both the dress and the top I wore above are actually quite different styles!
They are also giving my readers a 10% discount!! Just key in Shanice10off at the checkout. :D
P.S: It will be valid from 2 August to 2 September 2014.
And of course, hop on over to their Facebook Page and like it to be updated of their new designs/collections instantly. :)